Staff Selection Commission has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level - SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. Govt. jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More so, the government is focusing on providing better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives. Govt is focusing on the development of our country and to do that millions of Jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
The recruitment notification for SSC CGL 2019-20 exam was released on 22nd October 2019. The official Notification PDF for 2020-21 will be by Staff Selection Committee of India on 15th September 2020. The online recruitment process will begin once the notification has been released.
Finally, SSC has published the SSC Calendar & revised schedule of all SSC exams to be conducted by SSC during 2020-21. SSC has released Exam Dates for SSC CGL 2020 Tier I, II & III Exams which are mentioned below. According to the latest exam calendar of SSC, the Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2020 Tier-I (CBE) exam is scheduled from 02.03.2020 to 11.03.2020.
Inquiry about the courses and classes, Please fill this form.